- 22500 to 40500 INR
- 22500.00 - 40500.00 INR
- 500 * 300 * 400 mm Millimeter (mm)
- 1 to 5 Litres per Hour Kg/hr
We are bringing forth a world-class Quartz Still Water Distiller, which has the capability to produce 4ltr per hour distilled water with the help of 3KW Quartz Sheathed Heater enclosed in a horizontal Borosilicate Glass Boiler. The condenser is easily connected to this distiller because of its screw threaded joints. The soft water or treated water is ideal to be used in the boiler in order to avoid scaling formation. Hence, it helps improve the quality of distilled water. The Quartz Still Water Distiller comes in several capacities and specifications to opt from.
All Glass Basic Still with Quartz Heater
With NO Safety Control
All Glass Basic Still with Quartz Heater is designed for operation with continuous monitoring since it has no Safety feature. It produces 4 Ltrs/hr distilled water, using 3 KW Quartz Sheathed Heater housed in a horizontal Borosilicate Glass Boiler.
Safety Feature : NIL
- Efficient Borosilicate Condenser & Boiler fitted with a removable Quartz heater and screw thread connectors.
- The quartz removable heater helps in easy cleaning of the boiler. The scaling formed on Quartz Heater and Glass Boiler can be cleaned easily.
- Boiler is provided with Teflon Screw Cock for easy draining of water in the boiler while cleaning.
- The distilled water is cool, around 25 - 45oC ensured by an efficient Borosilicate Condenser.
- All joints in the unit are made via Screw thread connectors with Silicon Rubber ‘O’ ring, which helps in easy installation and avoids glassware breakage during assembly.
- The stand is powder coated for rust free operation and lustrous appearance.
DISTILLATE PROPERTIES :
1.0 to 2.0 µS/cm.
Distilled Water Quality:
The results mentioned above are obtained under standard laboratory conditions. Treated water / soft water is recommended to prevent scaling in the boiler and to improve the quality of distilled water.
| || |
Product Code Number
Output Capacity (Approx.)
4 Ltrs per Hour
4 Ltrs per Hour
Electrical Power Reqd.
Cooling water Consumption (Approx.)
50 Ltr per Hour
100 Ltr per Hour
- 10 units Per Month
- 5 to 20 days Days
Building no- 18/102, 4th Cross, MD Block, Malleswaram, Bengaluru, Karnataka, 560003, India