- 22500.00 - 40500.00 INR
- 22500 to 40500 INR
- 500 * 300 * 400 mm Millimeter (mm)
- 1 to 5 Litres per Hour Kg/hr
Quartz Automatic Water Distiller is A-one laboratory equipment employed for the production of pure water, which is ideal to be used in the laboratory or tissue culture work. This type of distillation equipments is well featured with various safety devices for guaranteeing perfect use in laboratory and hospital. It also has flow control valve, which ensures great operational fluency under the low pressures. For condensing cooling water wastage, there is a gate valve in the equipment. The Quartz Automatic Water Distiller comes in varied output capacities and specifications at rational prices.
All Glass Double Distiller Automatic Cabinet Model
With 4 Level In-built Safety Control Plus Automatic
Built-in Safety :
- Digital Temperature Controller (DTC) for safety of the boiler. The unit switches off when water level in the boiler falls below the heater.
- Flow Switch for safety of the condenser. The unit switches off when water supply to condenser is interrupted.
- Gate Valve conserves cooling water wastage by stopping water supply to condenser when unit shuts off due to Power failure.
- Pressure Switch
- Reservoir Level Sensor - is provided for automatic operation of the unit.
- When the reservoir is full the unit switches off, the unit switches on when distilled water is drawn from the reservoir.
- Efficient Borosilicate Condenser & Boiler fitted with a removable Quartz heater and screw thread connectors.
- The quartz removable heater helps in easy cleaning of the boiler. The scaling formed can be cleaned easily.
- Boiler is provided with Teflon Screw Cock for easy draining of water in the boiler while cleaning.
- The distilled water is cool, around 25 - 45º C ensured by an efficient Borosilicate Condenser.
- All joints in the unit are made via Screw thread connectors with silicon rubber ‘O’ ring, which helps in easy installation and avoids glassware breakage during assembly.
- The stand is powder coated for rust free operation and lustrous appearance.
DISTILLATE PROPERTIES :
Conductivity (using raw water)
0.8 to 1.0 µS/cm
- The results mentioned above are obtained under standard laboratory conditions.
- Treated water / soft water is recommended to prevent scaling in the boiler and to improve the quality of distilled water.
Product Code Number
Output Capacity (Approx.)
Electrical Power Reqd.
| || || |
Cooling water Consumption (Approx.)
| || || |
- 10 units Per Month
- 5 to 20 days Days
Building no- 18/102, 4th Cross, MD Block, Malleswaram, Bengaluru, Karnataka, 560003, India