Borostil-4S XL Water Distiller that presented by us is single stage, 4ltr/hr output capacity glass distillation equipment. The frequent turn off of this distiller can be eliminated by means of replaceable quartz sheathed heater. In order to ensure safety of the condenser, it is well equipped with cooling water monitor. For the safety of boiler, in case of low level of water, it has feeding water monitor. Also, the Borostil-4S XL Water Distiller is equipped with gate valve to conserve the wastage of the cooling water.
All Glass Single Distiller with Treble Safety 4 LPH
With 3 Level In-built Safety Control
Built-in Triple Safety :
- Digital Temperature Controller (DTC) for safety of the boiler. The unit switches off when water level in the boiler falls below the heater.
- Flow Switch for safety of the condenser. The unit switches off when water supply to condenser is interrupted.
- Gate Valve conserves cooling water wastage by stopping water supply to condenser when unit shuts off due to Power failure.
- Efficient Borosilicate Condenser & Boiler fitted with a removable Quartz heater and screw thread connectors.
- The quartz removable heater helps in easy cleaning of the boiler. The scaling formed can be cleaned easily.
- Boiler is provided with Teflon Screw Cock for easy draining of water in the boiler while cleaning.
- The distilled water is cool, around 25 - 45ÂºC ensured by an efficient Borosilicate Condenser.
- All joints in the unit are made via Screw thread connectors with silicon rubber âOâ ring, which helps in easy installation and avoids glassware breakage during assembly.
- The stand is powder coated for rust free operation and lustrous appearance.
Distillate Properties :
Conductivity (using raw water)
1.0 to 2.0 ÂµS/cm
- The results mentioned above are obtained under standard laboratory conditions.
- Treated water / soft water is recommended to prevent scaling in the boiler and to improve the quality of distilled water.
Building no- 18/102, 4th Cross, MD Block, Malleswaram, Bengaluru, Karnataka, 560003, India